Acceptance of any applicant is based principally on the child's readiness for the Montessori program as determined by child-guide-administrator interviews and the parents' expectations of the school. No child shall be denied admission on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender or handicap.
- Call the school office to receive information/admissions packet.
- Attend a prospective parent Tour/Classroom Observation
- Submit an Application for Admission with applicable nonrefundable fee.
*Elementary students submit records from previous schools attended.
- Schedule 30-minute student meeting with on of our Montessori guides while parents meet with the Head of School.
*Elementary students may also be invited to spend a day in the classroom.
- Upon acceptance, complete and return Enrollment Contract with nonrefundable tuition deposit.
- The following priorities are observed in determining admissions:
- Currently enrolled students (re-enrollment must be received before the deadline)
- Siblings of currently enrolled students
- Balance and age and gender in the classroom
- Transfer students from other Montessori schools
- Date of application
If classes are full, prospective students will be put in a waiting pool. Returning students will be given priority over new students in the waiting pool. The Head of School makes the final decision regarding student enrollment.